Amusement Park Injury Accidents
Nearly every family with children takes their children to Amusement Parks to have a fun day with family and friends. However, we have no other option but to place trust in the people who build these very entertaining rides and overlook the potential dangers such as machinery failure. Every so often, unfortunately, children and adults get injured in these parks while on rides or in unsafe environments within the park.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Brain aneurysms
- Broken bones or torn ligaments from falling or slipping
- Drowning (from water park rides such as the lazy river)
- Death from falling from a ride
- Neck Injuries from whiplash
- Spinal and Back Injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries from rapid rollercoasters
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
- Who Can Help Me?
A: We can help immediately but, in the meantime, please contact the park manager and collect the names of any witnesses nearby.
- How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
- How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
- What Will It Cost To Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
- Who Can Help Me?
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free Amusement Park Accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury lawyer.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury lawyer we will explain the entire process of handling your Amusement Park Injury case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury lawyer to discuss your Amusement Park Injury (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital, or any other convenient place.
- Click hereto get detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions related to an Amusement park accident.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your Amusement Park Injury and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which covers this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer us as your Amusement Park personal injury lawyer. You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, then we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repair or replacement of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law