Bathroom Accidents Lawyers
One typically does not expect to be harmed and much less aggressively in bathrooms in public spaces. While bathrooms can be hazardous, they are much needed due to the convenience and expectation to have public bathrooms nearby or within establishments. Bathrooms carry hard surfaces and increased chances of slipping and falling on tiled floors due to the sinks and water accumulation. A failure to clean and maintain bathrooms can create very hazardous situations which can be the upbringing to injuries. Leaks, overflow, cracked flooring, debris, and spilled liquids can be the causes of many of the severe injuries that can occur in bathrooms.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Back, neck, or spine injuries
- Fractured or Broken bones
- Concussions or other head injuries
- Hip injuries
- Sprained ankle
- Traumatic head injuries
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
Who Can Help Me?
A: We can help immediately
How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
What Will It Cost to Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free Bathroom Accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury attorney.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury attorney, we will explain the entire process of handling your Bathroom Injury case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury attorney to discuss your Bathroom Injury (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital, or any other convenient place.
- Click here to get detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions related to Bathroom Accidents.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your Bathroom Injury and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury. Along with that, you need to report the incident to the club owner or manager.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial properties have General Liability Coverage which covers this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer us as your Bathroom Accident Personal Injury attorney. You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, then we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repair or replacement of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law