Festival Accidents Lawyer
Festivals are known for their fun and popular environments. While festivals foster enjoyment and excitement between friends and families, they also create unsafe conditions. These unsafe conditions can extend to insufficient security, property hazards, overcrowding, and unstable blockages and barriers. Unfortunately, these lack of barriers and security guards can fail to protect those who fall victim to violent and intense crowds. In the past couple of years there have been countless accidents in festivals due to the violence and hazards that spurs in such places.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Ankle Injuries such as breaks and fractures
- Broken bones or torn ligaments from falling or slipping
- Crushing Injuries
- Cuts and Punctures
- Deafness or Loss of Hearing
- Electrocution Injuries
- Fire/Burn Injuries
- Fracture bones
- Head Injuries and Trauma
- Hand and Arm Injuries
- Heat Exhaustion
- Internal Injuries such as Food & Alcohol Poisoning
- Muscle and Ligament Injury
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal and Back Injuries
- Traumatic brain Injuries
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
Who Can Help Me?
A: We can.
How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
What Will It Cost to Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free Festival Accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury attorney.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury attorney we will explain the entire process of handling your Festival Injury case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury attorney to discuss your Festival Injury (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital, or any other convenient place.
- Click hereto get detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions related to Festival Accidents.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your Festival Injury and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury. Along with that, you need to report the incident to the club owner or manager.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which covers this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer us as your Festival Accident Personal Injury attorney. You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, then we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repair or replacement of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law