Lawyer in Hotel Accidents in Tampa Fl
As a home away from home, hotels are expected to provide at the very least a safe and clean environment. Along with this expectation, it is also inevitable for families who love to travel or have business meetings throughout the country to not stay in hotels. A few common causes that could cause long-lasting or potentially lethal injuries could be falling or slipping hence the unsafe environment, severe food poisoning, building code violations, unsanitary conditions, and improper maintenance.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Broken bones or torn ligaments from falling or slipping
- Bed bug bites
- Fracture bones
- Head Injuries
- Internal Injuries such as Food Poisoning
- Knee Injury
- Mental/Emotional Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Pelvic Injuries
- Spinal and Back Injuries
- Skeletal Injuries
- Skin Injuries
- Tendon and ligament tears
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
- Who Can Help Me?
A: We can help immediately
- How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
- How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
- What Will It Cost To Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
- Who Can Help Me?
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free hotel accident accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury lawyer.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury lawyer we will explain the entire process of handling your hotel accident case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury lawyer to discuss your hotel accident (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital or any other place that is convenient.
- Click here to get detailed answers on the most frequently asked questions related to a hotel accident accident.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your hotel accident and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which cover this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer to us as your hotel accident personal injury lawyer). You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, than we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repairing or replacing of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law