RV Park Accidents Lawyers
Recreational Vehicles are very popular due to the convenience of having your vehicle and your temporary or permanent home in one. When renting these however families and friends don’t expect to be in catastrophic accidents. However, while RV Park Accidents are not too common, they are equally as fatal as typical vehicle damages. Due to the wide range of accidents that can happen, the injuries that follow tend to be catastrophic as well. There are many common causes of RV Park Accidents such as distracted drivers, speeding, poorly maintained environments, overloaded RVs, detached trailers, defective equipment, and unbalanced loads.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Back, neck, or spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Bruises, lacerations, and cuts
- Concussions or other head injuries
- Crushed limbs
- Damaged or dislocated shoulder
- Head injuries
- Organ damage
- Sprained/Torn Ligaments
- Soft tissue injuries
- Traumatic head and brain injuries
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
Who Can Help Me?
A: We can help immediately
How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
What Will It Cost to Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free RV Park Accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury attorney.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury attorney, we will explain the entire process of handling your RV Park Injury case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury attorney to discuss your RV Park Injury (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital, or any other convenient place.
- Click here to get detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions related to RV Park Accidents.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your RV Park Injury and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury. Along with that, you need to report the incident to the club owner or manager.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial properties have General Liability Coverage which covers this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer us as your RV Park Accident Personal Injury attorney. You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, then we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repair or replacement of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law