Golf Accidents Lawyers
Sports and exercise are essential elements of leading a healthy lifestyle. Golf is a popular sport that one does with friends, family, and sometimes even while conducting business that does not require physical contact or aggressive mannerisms. However, like any other sport, Golf does have a wide range of hazards. There can be many causes of Golf Accidents such as dangerous landscaping, lack of safety codes, unsafe driving of golf carts, poorly maintained equipment and lack of warning during poor weather.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Bone Fractures
- Finger fractures
- Golf club injuries
- Heat exhaustion
- Herniated discs
- Knee pain
- Loss of Eyesight
- Loss/Damaged Teeth
- Muscle strains
- Skull Fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Spine and Neck Injuries
- Stress fractures
- Torn rotator cuff
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrist sprains
- Whiplash Injuries
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
Who Can Help Me?
A: We can help immediately.
How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
What Will It Cost to Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free Golf Accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury attorney.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury attorney, we will explain the entire process of handling your Golf Injury case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury attorney to discuss your Golf Injury (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital, or any other convenient place.
- Click here to get detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions related to Golf Accidents.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your Golf Injury and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which covers this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer us as your Golf Accident personal injury attorney. You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, then we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repair or replacement of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law