Lawyers in Premises Liability
It’s the evening time. You park your car to go inside a shopping plaza. The parking lot lights are not working, and you cannot see too well where you are walking. All of the sudden your foot gets caught inside a hole. You fall to the ground, twist your knee and hit your head. You immediately feel pain and suffered a personal injury. You are now in physical pain from the injuries and you do not know how to pay for medical treatment. You also do not know the kind of doctor you need. You missed work and have loss wages.
These are only a few of the problems you have to deal with and are left wondering:
- Who Can Help Me? A: We Can.
- How Quickly Can I Receive Help? A: Immediately. Call Us Now.
- How Can I Receive Medical Treatment? A: Immediately But Call Us To Explain.
- How Can I Recover My Damaged Cell and/or Personal Items? A: We Can Assist.
- What Will It Cost To Hire A Lawyer? A: No Upfront Cost.
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free premises liability accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury attorney.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury attorney we will explain the entire process of handling your pedestrian accident case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with an attorney to discuss your premises liability accident (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital or any other place that is convenient.
- Click here to get detailed answers on the most frequently asked questions related to a premises liability accident.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of the scene of the incident and get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which cover slip and fall claims. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the accident, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer to us as your premises liability personal injury attorney). You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, then we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repairing or replacing of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Past and Present Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed By the Law