Burn injuries are considered one of the most painful injuries you can suffer. Furthermore, the chances to fully recover is very limited. You can develop deep tissue scaring which cannot be fixed with plastic surgery; or lose sensation because of nerve damage. We see burn injuries when airbags explode, a scorching hot drink is spilled on you or a chemical explosion. Recovery is a long process; medical treatment is critical and loss of wages typically occurs.
These are only a few of the problems you have to deal with and are left wondering:
- Who Can Help Me? A: We Can.
- How Quickly Can I Receive Help? A: Immediately. Call Us Now.
- How Can I Receive Medical Treatment? A: Immediately But Call Us To Explain.
- What Will It Cost To Hire A Lawyer? A: No Upfront Cost.
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free Burn Injury accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury attorney
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury attorney we will explain the entire process of handling your burn injury accident case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury attorney to discuss your Burn Injury accident (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital or any other place that is convenient.
- Click here to get detailed answers on the most frequently asked questions related to a Burn Injury accident.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your burn injury and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which cover this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer to us as your Burn Injurypersonal injury attorney). You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, than we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repairing or replacing of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Past and Present Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present and Future Loss Wages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Property and Personal Damages
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law