Lawyer in Parking lot Accidents in Tampa Fl
Parking lot accidents are very common due to how much can happen in such little time in an unsafe environment if there are unsafe drivers. A common mistake many people make is, assuming that the parking lot is private property and there are no legal options. However, that is not true in almost any case. After the accident one can file a claim and seek compensation. There are a lot of causes of these unfortunate accidents such as distracted driving, not being attentive in reversing, speeding, poorly maintained parking lots including the marking of lanes, and failure to follow the law which states you should yield to pedestrians and signs.
Here are a few examples of what type of injuries can occur:
- Airbag-related injuries such as abrasions and broken facial bones
- Broken or Fractured bones
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Facial injuries
- Hip and Pelvis Injuries
- Neck Injuries from whiplash
- Nerve Damage
- Pedestrian Injuries such as foot and knees injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal and Back Injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
This only a few of the problems you must deal with and may be left wondering:
Who Can Help Me?
A: We Can.
How Quickly Can I Receive Help?
A: Immediately. Call Us Now. We are 24/7.
How Can My Child Or Myself Receive Medical Treatment?
A: Immediately but Call Us to Explain.
What Will It Cost To Hire A Lawyer?
A: No Upfront Cost.
Follow these 3 steps:
Step #1: Take Immediate Action
- Contact us, 24/7, for a free parking lot accident accident consultation guaranteed with the firm’s personal injury lawyer.
- We guarantee that in your first consultation with the firm’s personal injury lawyer we will explain the entire process of handling your parking lot accident case and answer all of your questions.
- The consultation is guaranteed to be scheduled immediately with our personal injury lawyer to discuss your parking lot accident (at no cost).
- We offer consultations over the phone, in the firm’s office, at your house, hospital or any other place that is convenient.
- Click here to get detailed answers on the most frequently asked questions related to a parking lot accident accident.
STEP #2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- It’s critical to take pictures of your parking lot accident and try to get witness statements to make sure we preserve the evidence that caused the injury.
- We need to immediately file a claim with the General Liability insurance to preserve your rights.
- We need to immediately request any video footage that may have recorded the incident.
- Almost all businesses and commercial property have General Liability Coverage which cover this type of claim. You typically see at least $1,000,000.00 in available coverage for personal injury claims.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance, you can still be treated by a qualified medical doctor through what’s called a “Letter of Protection”.
- Although the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two (2) years from the date of the injury, you can damage your claim by not immediately receiving medical treatment for your injury or having gaps in treatment.
- You do not pay any money upfront to retainer to us as your parking lot accident personal injury lawyer. You only pay if you receive compensation at the time the case is settled.
- Once you complete medical treatment for your injuries, we value your case and submit a comprehensive pre-suit settlement demand.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable offer, than we will file a lawsuit.
- At no cost, we will assist in coordinating the repairing or replacing of your personal property.
STEP #3: DAMAGES YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER
- Payment of Current and Future Medical Provider Bills & Costs
- Future Medical Care Treatment
- Past, Present, and Future Loss Wages
- Property and Personal Damages
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Emotional Pain & Suffering
- Punitive Damages (under special circumstances)
- Loss of Consortium
- And Other Damages as Allowed by the Law